Tuesday, July 12, 2011

DIY: Linda's Summertime Front Door Wreath

Summer is here...Yay! And I needed a change of season for my double front doors.  The outside of my home has an Asian flare so I decided to create a wreath that expresses that mood.

I began with a premade moss wreath, reindeer moss, some succulents (not the real kind), and a mossy branch complete with butterflies already attached.


I added some succulents to the center of the wreath...


Tucking in reindeer moss into the crevices of the moss add another dimension and brightens up the wreath with the contrasting greens.



Time to add the butterfly branch, snipped and positioned onto the wreath...


Finished wreath.  Now let's go hang them on my front doors!


Voila!  A finishing touch to the red front doors.

So what kind of summer wreath is on your front door?


Here's to those chic elements,

Linda and Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...